Tuesday 25 September 2012

I nearly went and Dishonored myself

I was totally prepared to ditch my mantra and buy Dishonored on pre order of all things. Because fuck self discipline mantras. 

But now the hot blonde at the bar promising so much that was Dishonored has turned out to be a big gross bearded woman in the grim light of day.

In researching this article, I found a weirdly large amount of celebrities shopped to have beards, which is hot, I guess?
I ask myself, is that what I want? To sleep with a gross bearded lady? No. That is absolutely not what I want. By this logic (shuddup, it totally is logic) I don't want Dishonored. 

So what fills this hole? Motherfuckin' zombies, baby. That's what fills this hole. I freakin' love zombies. In a few weeks, I'm going to hang out with a bunch of like-minded people in an industrial estate near Birmingham to shoot actors dressed up as zombies with airsoft guns because fuck actors. 

This is the cleanest thing I could get from google imaging "fuck actors".
It's obvious then, right? There's only one game to fill that hole. Get over here Dead Rising 2, you little snuggle bunny. 

On paper this game looks bad-ass. Running round and putting shit together and cutting zombies up with that put together shit. Cool, brah. 

But I've been around, I've seen things. I've played Evil Dead Regeneration on the PS2. That game sucked balls, only made worse because I love the films, and looks a lot like Dead Rising. You're a lone guy, running round, cutting zombies up with shit. And it was hella repetitive. 

And I'm scared, alright. I'm afraid. I can't take it if Dead Rising is the same level of bullshit over and over again. 

But, at just ten quid in my local store, including store credit from swapping in the rape themed Resident Evil 5, I'm gunna do it. I'm going to go cheap on this and ignore Dishonored for just a little while longer.

I'm also guna wear my red striped shirt. Bitches love red striped shirts.



No comments:

Post a Comment